GLOBALLY INSPIRED
-Travel
-Fashion
-Culture

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sweet Discovery



Today, for the first time in five years, I ate a baguette. This isn't because I was on the Atkins diet but because since I was diagnosed with celiac (wheat & gluten intolerance) I had yet to find a bakery that made my favorite kind of carb. Sweet Christine's is located in the quaint and quiet Kennett Square, PA.
Sweet Christine's offers up an assortment of delicious and nutrient-dense GF baked goods. After sampling a mini-glazed donut, my attention was quickly diverted to a stack of loaves of bread on the counter. French baguette! Made from a combination of white rice flour and tapioca starch, it is by far the best bread I have had in five years.
Sweet Christine's will do shipping. Please go to the link below to learn more about their delectable treats:

No comments:

Post a Comment